< Return to trials
Our current osteoarthritis trial is for individuals who suffer from knee pain due to osteoarthritis. Participation lasts for approximately 1 year with a total of 10 office visits. You are compensated for your time and are provided thousands of dollars in medical care free of charge. There are no overnight visits and we offer flexibility in scheduling your clinic appointments.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis, affecting millions of people worldwide. It occurs when the protective cartilage on the ends of your bones wears down over time.
Although osteoarthritis can damage any joint in your body, the disorder most commonly affects joints in your hands, knees, hips and spine.
Osteoarthritis often gradually worsens, and no cure exists. But staying active, maintaining a healthy weight and other treatments may slow progression of the disease and help improve pain and joint function.
Osteoarthritis symptoms often develop slowly and worsen over time. Signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis include:
- Pain. Your joint may hurt during or after movement.
- Tenderness. Your joint may feel tender when you apply light pressure to it.
- Stiffness. Joint stiffness may be most noticeable when you wake up in the morning or after a period of inactivity.
- Loss of flexibility. You may not be able to move your joint through its full range of motion.
- Grating sensation. You may hear or feel a grating sensation when you use the joint.
- Bone spurs. These extra bits of bone, which feel like hard lumps, may form around the affected joint.
If you have been diagnosed or believe you have osteoarthritis of the knee contact us today to learn more about our current study opportunities for this diagnosis.
Call us at (701) 232-7705 or toll-free at (866) 532-7705
Signup online or email our recruiter at recruiter(at)lillestolresearch(dot)com.
Your information is always kept confidential.